5th Food group is seeking a Client Marketing Director – Remote Location
5th Food Group is an internet and catalog marketing firm servicing small to mid-size specialty food companies. We work with high profile clients who are at the top of their game in the culinary space. We pride ourselves in providing excellent offline and online marketing solutions to companies selling direct to consumer.
5th Food is based in Dallas, TX but many of our employees live and work from their homes across the United States. This is an exciting time for us as we continue to grow. We are currently adding to our team and looking for a Client Marketing Director. The Client Marketing Director serves as the crucial link between 5th Food and the client. He or she will manage the relationship and oversee the analysis, development and implementation of the direct mail and online marketing services for their clients. This team member can be based anywhere in the U.S.
A successful CMD will:
- be able to develop and execute marketing plans, budgets and strategies
- be highly knowledgeable of catalog marketing, circulation planning, match back analysis, order curve, square inch analysis, list analysis and time value
- have experience in direct to consumer e-commerce marketing, PPC, SEO, e-mail deployment, retargeting, site usability and CRO
- have at least a basic understanding of accounting concepts and financial statements
- be able to work with multiple clients in a fast pace, performance driven capacity
- have excellent communication and organizational skills and be able to perform with little to no direct supervision
- have at least two years in the marketing department of a direct-to-consumer company, preferably in the specialty food sector or the equivalent work experience with a service provided (i.e., catalog/internet agency, consulting firm, list brokerage, etc.)
Contact: Jennifer Emanuelson